Wednesday, January 26, 2011

www.iknowitsbeenforever.com

I know, I know. I'm terrible. Well, we're terrible, I guess. I haven't written in forever, and neither has Jewel. Guess what? Life happens, and you can get caught up in it. Don't think that I haven't been reading, because I've been reading a ton of books. I just haven't been blogging about them. Which I know is lame. So I apologize, dear readers (if you exist!)

I just wanted to say quick that I'm still alive, I still know how to read, and I apologize for how bad I've been about blogging. So stay tuned, because I will get back on it. I got some new, great books at a Youth Ministry conference that I was at this weekend, so expect to be stoked by those reads.

Until next time, don't stop believing.
-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment